Thanks for waiting! :D I’m moving on to sprites for TPD2 so, to all you funders, I aim to finish all the sprite perks in the coming weeks! Thank you for your patience as well!
Speaking of character sprites, judging by the size of the Hammerston map, we’re going to need a decent amount of NPCs – more than the amount of funders who are getting sprites. I could just make up new characters but I wonder if any of you would still be interested in funding TPD2 to get a sprite of yourself in the game. In the Indiegogo campaign, $40 got you:
- A sprite of yourself in the game as an NPC. You get to choose what you want him/her to say!
- Access to the beta for testing and feedback.
- Access to the exclusive dev forums to discuss the game with us and other funders.
- A digital copy of TPD2 on the platform of your choice.
- Your name in the credits, of course :D
Please let me know if you’re interested and I may open it up! I won’t do a crowd-funding campaign again. This would be just for you – The Pocalypse readers :D
Enjoy Scene 5 – “Blood Ties”!
Who can you find in the Hammerston suburbs? Vote to see! Please vote for The Pocalypse here everyday! (Powerfist, Greybane, Rosa, Cross, Stinger, Jake, Obliteration, and Doc are in this one!) I’m going to try coming up with a new incentive every update (or every few updates) :D Thank you for voting!
EDIT >> I’ve re-opened the Vampire Tier! Please visit the Store for more details on how to become an NPC sprite in The Pocalypse Defense 2! Thank you all for your interest and if you have any questions, please let me know! :D