Thank you so much for continuing to vote for Green Pixel 5 times daily for the StartOff competition! http://startoff.ca/vote As I write this, we’re in 3rd place, we’ve been 1st for a good stretch of time, and we have over 10,000 votes! Let’s get back to #1! The competition ends on October 31 so I should be able to get 1 or 2 more scenes up before then. But please don’t wait for a new scene to vote, you can vote everyday! :D
Thank you for the plant brain ball names too! There were a lot of great ones but I managed to pick my favourite five:
- Gorb – Short for “Green Orb”, this clever name is simple and makes sense!
- Lilly – Is the plant a male or female? Neither? Does it matter? This is a very fitting name for a plant :D
- Pan – the Greek god of nature, this name is quite flattering for a vine-spitting plant ball! I like it :D
- Florence – A very cute name for a plant! Sounds very friendly and the plant -is- very friendly… right?
- Bill – Scrufflebeck got such a complicated name, let’s keep this one short and sweet :D
Vote for your favourite name here in the forums and the winner will be the plant brain ball’s name (can’t wait to not have to type “plant brain ball” anymore :D)! Voting will close when the next scene is up.
And please, please vote for Green Pixel FIVE TIMES DAILY for the StartOff competition! http://startoff.ca/vote We’re almost done! :D
Enjoy Scene 3 – “Breakfast With Jake”!