I don’t have a scene for you today… I have over 250 scenes for you! After posting my Flash to HTML5 conversion progress last week, I got some amazing suggestions from Kizz, Pablo Atristain, and diabolo96 pointing me to some Flash player alternatives. I can’t thank you all enough! Turns out, it was AwayFL that did the trick :D
After spending two days trying every available player and stumbling over the site’s code, embed code, GitHub repos, and countless Google searches that led to StackOverflow, I got close but I couldn’t get scenes working quite right. I almost gave up and went back to the uber-slow process of converting scene one-by-one but then I shot an email to eXponenta and asked him for some help. He graciously offered his expertise and, boom, here we are – we can now go back and read The Pocalypse’s entire library :D I can’t thank him enough!
So, no scene this week as all my time went to “coding” (more like finding the right code to copy and paste and putting it in the right place :D) but feel free to look back and let me know if everything works (and if you find plot holes and continuity errors haha)!
Thank you all for your patience and I’ll have the next scene up soon!